Situated moments from Wimbledon Village, this superb four bedrooomed town house boasts bright and well presented living space with 25' reception/dining room, three bathrooms, 38' garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Wonderful town house arranged over four floors
- Exceptionally bright reception room with dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with a modern finish
- Stunning master bedroom with adjoining conservatory
- Three further excellent bedrooms, one with en suite
- Two quality white suite bathrooms and guest cloakroom
- Beautiful patio garden with mature shrubbery
- Integrated garage and driveway for off-street parking
Walham Rise is situated close to the beautiful green expanses of Wimbledon Common and moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Wimbledon Village with a further selection of amenities close by in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,976 (183 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900