Quietly situated moments from Wimbledon Common, this fabulous three bedroom ground floor flat offers grand interiors with stunning period features, and boasting direct access to the beautiful communal gardens.
- Substantial ground floor flat in impressive conversion
- Generous reception room with French doors to garden
- Quality and well equipped kitchen
- Amazing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish, fully tiled bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Well presented throughout with lovely period features
- Stunning communal gardens and terrace
Arterberry Road is ideally situated close to the many shops, bars and restaurants of fashionable Wimbledon Village, with a wider selection to be found nearby in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,241 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900