Enviably situated close to amenities in Wimbledon Village, this stunning three bedroom flat offers bright and elegant living space, and benefits from attractive communal garden and gated off-street parking.
- Wonderful ground floor flat set in striking period property
- Three elegant and spacious double bedrooms
- Stunning 34' reception room with stylish open-plan kitchen
- One en suite shower room and one en suite bathroom
- Access to attractive communal gardens
- Beautifully presented with superb fixtures and fittings
- Gated off-street parking
Church Road is located by the green spaces and tennis courts of Wimbledon Park and close to a great range of bars, restaurants and boutiques in Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,326 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900