Situated in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this charming three bedroom cottage offers beautiful interiors with a stunning kitchen/dining room and a pretty paved garden.
- Fabulous Victorian cottage on a quiet residential street
- Modern open-plan kitchen boasting ample dining space
- Spacious reception room with log burner and doors to garden
- Three good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Contemporary white suite bathroom
- Beautifully presented throughout with period features
- Enviable location moments from Wimbledon Village
The property is quietly located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, offering easy access to the many shops, restaurants and bars along Wimbledon High Street and the open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,503 (139 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900