Enviably located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this incredible four bedroom house boasts wonderfully spacious accommodation with a contemporary styling, lovely outdoor space and gated off-street parking.
- Incredible three storey house in a very desirable location
- Light and airy reception room with patio doors to garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen offering dining space
- Generous master bedroom with wonderful en suite bathroom
- Second bright bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms with access to Jack-and-Jill bathroom
- Utility room, guest cloakroom and ample fitted storage
- Terrace, decked patio and two off-street parking spaces
This amazing property is located just moments from Wimbledon Common and has an exclusive range of bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques on it's doorstep. A further comprehensive range of shops and amenities can be found in nearby Wimbledon.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,836 (170 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900