This stunning and very well proportioned three bedroom apartment is presented in superb condition throughout and boasts two well proportioned reception rooms, a balcony and gorgeous communal gardens.
- Fabulous first floor flat in enviable location
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Naturally bright dining room with doors to balcony
- Beautiful fitted kitchen offering space to dine
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all with fitted storage
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Wonderful communal gardens with mature borders
- Superb location in the heart of Wimbledon
Located on this quiet road, the property is moments from the many shops, restaurants and bars in Wimbledon town centre as well as being close to the popular Wimbledon Village and Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,043 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900