This stylish two bedroom property boasts stunning lateral accommodation with a sleek finish, private entrance and fabulous private garden.
- Amazing two bedroom detached property
- Stunning finish throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms suite's with underfloor heating
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Utility room/guest cloakroom
- Fabulous garden with artificial lawn
- Private entrance
The property is located within easy reach of the restaurant's shops and bars of Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Haydons Road station
Colliers Wood station
South Wimbledon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £924 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 899 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900