Set within the exclusive and prestigious Southlands Drive development with secure off-street parking, a private garage and garden, this magnificent four bedroom town house is presented in stunning condition.
- Simply stunning town house arranged over four floors
- Charming reception room and dining room
- Spacious kitchen/dining room and utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms, two with en suite
- Pretty garden with lawn and patio area
- Garage and off-street parking
- Moments from Wimbledon Common
Southlands Drive forms part of an exclusive gated development situated adjacent to Wimbledon Common and within easy reach of a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants in both Wimbledon Village and central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Wimbledon Park station
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,190 (203 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900