Situated in a sought-after location set back from the road, this gorgeous three bedroom town house offers light and airy accommodation throughout as well and a pretty rear garden.
- Stunning three storey town house
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Second reception room with patio doors to garden
- Lovely conservatory leading to decking area
- Three good-sized bedrooms, two with fitted storage
- Stylish bathroom, guest cloakroom and utility room
- Garage and off-street parking
The property is situated close to Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon and Raynes Park.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,557 (144 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900