This generously proportioned five bedroom maisonette offers beautifully presented accommodation with a charming private garden, situated in a fantastic location close to amenities and Dundonald Recreation Ground.
- Stunning split-level maisonette in popular residential area
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room bathed in natural light
- Fabulous eat-in kitchen offering access to garden
- Amazing master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Modern bathroom and separate WC
- Pretty, easy to maintain, private garden
- Moments from to the amenities of Kingston Road
Situated close to the local amenities of Kingston Road, the property is within easy reach of an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Wimbledon Chase station
Merton Park station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,300 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,586 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900