Boasting a superb central location in the heart of Wimbledon, this beautiful two bedroom terrace house offers bright and spacious accommodation with a stylish kitchen and a lovely garden.
- Superb period property arranged two two floors
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception room and separate dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen boasting access to garden
- Two excellent double bedrooms
- Fantastic four piece, white suite bathroom
- Presented to a very high standard with a neutral finish
- Enviable location moments from Wimbledon High Street
Graham Road is conveniently situated close to the shopping centre, bars and restaurants of The Broadway and is also within easy reach of Wimbledon Village and The All England Lawn Tennis Club.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 977 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900