A wonderfully stylish one bedroom ground floor maisonette benefiting from a low maintenance private garden and superb location moments from South Wimbledon Underground station.
- Beautifully presented ground floor maisonette
- Spacious reception/dining room with folding doors to garden
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Presented in stunning condition throughout
This fantastic property is ideally located just moments from local shops and amenities and is within easy reach of a more comprehensive range of bars, shops, cafes and restaurants in central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
South Wimbledon station
Merton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 877 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900