This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, boasting a superb reception room and enjoys an enviable location moments from Wimbledon Village.
- Impressive ground floor flat in sought-after development
- Great reception room with space to dine and doors to patio
- Fitted, fully integrated kitchen boasting stylish worktops
- Two spacious double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary white suite bathroom
- Patio area leading to communal courtyard
- Allocated off-street parking space
Wimbledon Hill Road benefits from its easy access to a range of boutiques and cafés in Wimbledon village and also the broader variety of shops on The Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 768 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900