An amazing five bedroom detached family home situated in this prestigious gated development of just four houses and occupying a superb plot of just under half an acre.
- Stunning five bedroom family house on half and acre plot
- Secure gated entrance providing ample parking
- Internal and external lighting system
- Master bedroom with en suite and beautiful balcony
- Annexe with kitchenette and shower room
- Outstanding be-spoke kitchen/family room and utility room
- Impressive South-west facing mature private gardens
- Gorgeous double-aspect reception room with French doors
The property is located moments from amenities while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking are within easy reach, the station is also within easy reach with fast links into London.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hoebridge Golf Centre
One of the best of the 11 golf courses within a few miles of Woking town centre!
The Inn at Maybury
Gastro pub with a lovely beer garden.
Enjoy ice cream? Cream's has the best variety of very naughty treats. The Oreo sundae is my favourite!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,146 (292 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45