Situated moments from Woking Station and Woking's High Street, this superb three bedroom split-level maisonette is presented in excellent condition and offers a communal terrace.
- A superb three bedroom split-level maisonette
- Superb central location close to Woking's amenities
- Offers bright living space with neutral interiors
- Communal terrace
Chertsey Road boasts a fantastic location close to the heart of dynamic Woking with its excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities, including the New Victoria Theatre and the Ambassadors six-screen cinema complex.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Runs through the entire Woking area and makes a great walk on a sunny day!
A sushi and noodle bar with authentic Japanese food.
One of my favourite places to grab a healthy lunch.... Beats Starbucks and Pret every time!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,134 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45