Set on the 1st floor, this 1 bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom.
- Stylish 1 bedroom flat set on the 1st floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously-sized double bedroom
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Delightful converted school
- Ideally located just off Commercial road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 552 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Aldgate East station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 1
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Metropolitan Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Henriques Street is located just off Commercial Road which boasts excellent transport links from Aldgate and Aldgate East station, with the fantastic bustle of Brick Lane close by.
Aldgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best cafe in London
The unique choice of Asian Tapas dishes, combined with the modern atmosphere and great artwork provides for a unique atmosphere. Great for large bookings or a cool place to go on date night.
Quaker Street Coffee & Bubble Tea
Very good coffee and bubble tea for the children.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414