Offering a spectacular location on the banks of the river Thames, this luxurious nine bedroom house benefits from a spacious interior and a selection of private terraces and balconies.
- Luxurious eight bedroom house
- Spectacular views across Thames of Wren's Greenwich Palace
- Benefits from a selection of private terraces and balconies
- Approached through a delightful communal courtyard
- Multiple fantastic living spaces
- Large master bedroom with glorious views
- Private roof terrace with spectacular river views
- Excellent location in Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ferry Street is a quiet residential area close to a wealth of Canary Wharf and Isle of Dogs shops, bars and restaurants. It is also near the beautiful Mudchute Park and Farm while being opposite all the historic sites of Greenwich.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,041 (375 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777