Set in a prestigious Riverside development with off-road parking and a concierge, this impressive two bedroom apartment boasts two generously proportioned terraces with views over the River Thames towards Greenwich.
- Well proportioned two bedroom apartment
- Two terraces with River Thames views towards Greenwich
- Concierge and off-street parking
- Gated Riverside development
- Large reception room with space for dining
- Fully integrated stylish kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite and terrace access
- Good-sized second bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Close to the Greenwich foot tunnel, Thames pathway for river walks and the open space of Mudchute park and farm while the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are easily accessible.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,011 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777