This sixth floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish contemporary décor. The property also benefits from a large balcony and a sought-after location.
- Lovely sixth floor two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Fantastic private balcony
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Ample storage space throughout
- Stratford Station is also nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 701 (65 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The local area offers an excellent array of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Stratford are within close proximity. The nearest public transport link is Stratford High Street Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585