This impressive 1 bedroom period conversion is set on the ground floor and finished to a good modern standard, offering a light-flooded reception room with a sleek eat-in kitchen and a sizable double bedroom.
- Superb 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Boasts a bay-fronted reception room
- Sizable eat-in kitchen with a modern finish
- Benefits a smart contemporary shower room
- Close to a wealth of shops and amenities
- Served by reliable transport links
- Near the lovely green spaces of Wanstead Flats
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 489 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Leytonstone High Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Central line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
The property is peacefully located close to local shops and amenities on High Road Leytonstone and is within easy reach of the extensive shops and entertainment of Westfield Stratford. The closest transport link is Leyton Underground Station.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585