Located just off Guildford's cobbled high street and moments from the Historic Castle, this spacious studio flat boasts a bright studio room, modern kitchen and a separate bathroom.
- Delightful, bright and spacious studio flat
- Well-proportioned studio room with bay window
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Close to the Guildford station
- Moments from Guildford High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
As well as being moments from the high street the flat is also well situated for access to the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 494 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000