Ideally located for Guildford town centre, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat is well presented with off-street parking.
- A lovely one bedroom ground floor flat
- Located close to Guildford town centre and the A3
- Reception room with space for dining
- Well proportioned living accommodation
- Smart bathroom suite
- Allocated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Swan Court has easy access to immediate local amenities with the vast range of shops, bars and restaurants of Guildford also nearby. Motorists will find excellent access to the A3 for routes to London.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
Great for a dip all year round!
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 506 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000