Boasting superb location moments from Guildford's cobbled high street, this charming two bedroom flat is well presented on the first floor of a beautiful Victorian building.
- A bright two bedroom first floor flat
- Ideally located moments from Guildford town centre
- Set within a beautiful victorian red brick building
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
York road is ideally situated in the heart of Guildford and just moments away from a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
Great for a dip all year round!
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 461 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000