A stunning three bedroom period house, refurbished throughout and boasting a stunning bay-fronted reception room, impressive dining room with stylish kitchen and off-street parking, moments from the town centre.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom period house
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception room
- Dining room and contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Two further spacious bedrooms
- Pretty courtyard and off-street parking
- Easy reach of town centre and station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford town centre and the station.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
Independent coffee show located in Angel Gate, off Guildford's cobbled high street. Owned by husband and wife. Can recommend the hazelnut truffle latte and bacon muffin.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000