A spacious studio flat in a beautiful period building, located on a premier river road with a private entrance, smart fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and off-street parking.
- A well arranged spacious studio flat
- Beautiful period building
- Private entrance
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Close to the amenities of Kingston town centre
- Benefits from an off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 356 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Hampton Wick station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Anglesea Road is a premier street moments from popular river walks and the amenities in Surbiton. Surbiton (National Rail) is the nearest station while motorists can gain easy access in and out of London via the A3.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Recently refurbed pub with a traditional pub feel, it has a great atmosphere and outdoor seating areas with fireplaces to warm you up.
Gastro pub with tasty food and a large beer garden.
The French Table
This restaurant does delicious food! A wonderful place to celebrate any special occasion.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121