This luxurious two bedroom third floor apartment offers a striking and bespoke interior finish throughout, with a private lift, cinema room and two terraces in a highly sought-after Islington location.
- Luxurious two double bedroom, third floor apartment with private lift
- Offering exquisite interiors and a wealth of entertaining space throughout
- Large reception room with striking features, leading to cinema room
- Elegant master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, private terrace and en-suite bathroom
- Generous sized second bedroom and stylish bathroom suite
- Bespoke fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Highly sought after location in central Islington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,670 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Danbury Street is a highly sought-after location moments from the fantastic array of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants of Upper Street as well as the picturesque Regent's Canal Towpath. Angel Station (Northern Line) is the closest tube.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000