A beautifully designed four storey, five bedroom house which perfectly combines a modern style look with period features and bright spacious rooms throughout.
- An elegant five bedroom period property
- Arranged over four stylish floors
- Double reception room with ornate cornicing and high ceiling
- Semi open plan kitchen with stylish, contemporary fixtures
- Five stunning bedrooms with ample storage space
- Beautiful bathroom with white suite
- Additional en suite shower room
- Charming rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is enviably placed on the doorstep to the wonderful shops and amenities on nearby Upper Street, including a vast array of bus links and Angel underground station station moments away.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,929 (179 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000