Set on a quiet street, this stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached property boasts a beautiful open plan living space on the ground floor, a large private garden, ample bedrooms and off street parking.
- Stunning 4 bedroom property
- Outstanding open plan kitchen/living space
- Large rear garden and off street parking
- 4 ample bedrooms with 2 en suite shower rooms
- A Further stylish bathroom
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Excellently presented throughout
- Great Location moments from amenities and green spaces
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,562 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
New Southgate station
East Finchley station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Bounds Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located just moments from the shops and restaurants found in the centre of Muswell Hill, the property also boasts close proximity to local green, open spaces and several good schools in the area.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
From firm favourites to more unusual tastes, this cheese shop is a foodies dream!
Feast on the Hill
From a full English breakfast to a ribeye steak in the evening, this restaurant keeps us locals smiling all through the day.
Not your typical O'Neill's with its setting in a converted church. It still has its original features and a lively atmosphere at the weekend.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343