Located close to the green open spaces of Highbury Fields, this beautifully presented 2 bedroom split-level apartment boasts bright, contemporary interiors throughout and features private Roof Terrace.
- Split-level 2 bedroom apartment with private Roof Terrace
- Beautifully presented interiors throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and Terrace access
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- 2 good sized bedrooms with storage
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures
- Pretty communal Gardens to the rear
- Excellent location close to Highbury Fields and Islington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 859 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Drayton Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Within very easy reach of all the facilities of Highbury & Islington, Upper Street and the wide open spaces of Highbury Fields. Transport Links are available at Highbury & Islington and Canonbury Overground Stations.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000