Set on the ground floor of an impressive and secure purpose-built block, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers modern interiors, wooden floors, with a stylish fitted kitchen and a lovely communal garden.
- Excellent ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Large reception room and stylish bespoke kitchen
- Two superb bedrooms flooded with natural light
- Impressive communal garden
- Set within a secure purpose built block
- Boasts rustic wooden floorboards
- Close to a variety of amenities and transport
- Amazing location moments from Crouch End
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Hornsey Lane, the property is within easy reach of a wide selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and transport links both in Highgate and Crouch End.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Crouch End located on Crouch End Hill, with friendly staff, good food and an amazing beer garden.
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343