Superbly located within a contemporary landmark building, this exquisite 3 bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned on the south-west corner of Regent's Park and benefits from communal gym and porter.
- Superb 3 bedroom flat is positioned on the first floor
- Located on the south-west corner of Regent's Park
- Offers a wealth of high-quality fixtures and fittings
- Bright generous reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive storage and en suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,399 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Baker Street is home to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is within good distance of the comprehensive amenities on offer throughout the West End.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100