Superbly located within a contemporary landmark building, this exquisite three bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned on the south-west corner of Regent's Park and benefits from communal gym and porter.
- Exquisite three bedroom flat on the fourth floor
- Located on south-west corner of Regent's Park
- Offers a wealth of high-quality fixtures and fittings
- Benefits from communal gym and 24-hour porter
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baker Street is home to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is within good distance of the comprehensive amenities on offer throughout the West End.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,456 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100