This is a grand and imposing two bedroom flat distributed over three floors. It comprises a spacious open-plan reception with a private terrace and two double bedrooms, both with en suites.
- Grand and imposing two bedroom flat
- Distributed over three floors
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Fabulous double-vault bath and shower room
- Stylish and bright open-plan reception/kitchen
- Kitchen area with stone worktops
- Spacious private terrace
- Situated on the perimeter of Regent's Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is situated on prestigious Albany Street, one of London's most exclusive and desirable areas. Set moments from the Regent's Park and within reach of the amenities in Camden Town, Euston and King's Cross.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
The Blues Kitchen
This American themed restaurant is fantastic! Not only is the food very tasty, but the atmosphere is electric - live music on a Friday and Saturday and distinctive tasting cocktails draw in a big crowd.
West Midlands Trains Victoria London Overground Northern Virgin Trains lines, Zone: 1
Euston Square station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,578 (146 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000