Occupying three expansive floors, with versatile living space, off-street parking for two cars, and a mature 107' private garden, this incredible five bedroom house is effortlessly stylish throughout.
- Outstanding five bedroom house
- Eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility and playroom
- Master bedroom with en suite wet room
- Sunken dining room with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Expansive south-facing garden with pond
- Family bathroom with free-standing bath and shower
- Finished to an incredible standard
- Off-street parking for two cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Overground, Jubilee and ThamesLink stations are all within a five minute walk of the property, while a huge array of amenities can be found along Kilburn High Road.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,556 (237 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377