An excellent 5 bedroom house found in Cricklewood boasting good sized rooms throughout, lovely private 52'8 garden and a location ideal for all local amenities.
- A fantastic 5 bedroom house
- Fabulous reception room, kitchen/dining room
- Generous sized master bedroom with bay window
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bathroom, utility room and a guest cloakroom
- Lovely 52'8 private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,404 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Willesden Green station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Larch road is ideally located for the many amenities found on Cricklewood Broadway with the open spaces of Gladstone park also nearby.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
Great views of the local area & of London Town! Beautiful trees & great cafe at the top of the hill!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800