This superb four bedroom gated house, located on an exclusive road next to Hampstead Heath, boasts expansive living space over four floors with beautiful features, a charming garden and ample off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom gated house
- Exclusive road right next to Hampstead Heath
- Bay fronted reception room with doors to Juliet balcony
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with folding doors to garden
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Three further good size bedrooms
- Attractive split-level garden
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Prime Hampstead location, moments from the Heath, the amenities of South End Road, and Hampstead Heath Station.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Excellent views of London's skyline, where you can see St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard and the Gherkin. A great place to be when the sun is out!
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,312 (214 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600