Fabulous one bedroom flat, situated on the third floor of the sought-after residential block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private balcony, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped separate kitchen with contemporary fittings
- Fabulous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room suite with sleek fittings
- Private balcony with access to communal gardens
- Secure residential block with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Belsize Avenue is located in the heart of Belsize Park, moments from Haverstock Hill and Belsize Village.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600