Impressive six bedroom Gothic Style Mansion arranged over four extensive floors offering superb period features and light-filled interiors with off-street parking, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Stunning reception room with superb feature ceiling
- Second reception room with pillars and period fireplace
- Large master bedroom with sizable en-suite bathroom
- Five additional generously size bedrooms with en-suite's
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Substantial grounds at the front and back of property
- Fantastic development opportunity in a desirable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lyndhurst Terrace is ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, restaurants and bars of Hampstead, while the beautiful green open space of Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,988 (463 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600