An impressive, exceptionally spacious four bedroom apartment boasting an elegant reception room opening onto dining room and spacious bedrooms all with en suite facilities, set in an imposing block with lift & porter.
- Elegant four bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Exceptionally spacious reception room
- Generous bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Set within an imposing purpose built block
- Benefits from a porter and lift access
- Large fitted kitchen with separate dining room
- Close to the amenities in St John's Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Park Road, the property is close to an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are moments away. Nearby transport links include St John's Wood Underground Station.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,446 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000