A truly breathtaking 4 bedroom raised ground floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street.
- An exceptional 4 bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Enviably located opposite Regent's Park
- Expertly finished to the highest standard
- Expansive bay fronted reception/dining room
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gorgeous main bedroom with stunning en suite shower room
- Off-street parking
- Property further benefits from a porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,626 (243 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
North Gate is an imposing mansion block found moments from the excellent amenities of St John's Wood, with leafy Primrose Hill and the West End also within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000