Offering beautifully presented living space and an enviable location opposite Regent's Park this impressive three bedroom flat is located on the fifth floor of a smart mansion block in St John's Wood.
- Contemporary three bedroom fifth floor flat
- Stunning entrance hall, wood flooring throughout
- Spacious reception room and open-plan dining room
- Smart en suite master bedroom with dressing room
- Private balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Prime location opposite Regent's Park
- All double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Smart mansion block with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Prince Albert Road is ideally located close to the amenities and transport links of St John's Wood. Regent's Park and Primrose Hill are a short walk away.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,778 (165 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000