A simply stunning 3 bedroom 7th floor apartment situated within a secure mansion block with Porter, boasting modern accommodation throughout with wonderful views over Regent's Park.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Modern separate kitchen with space for utilities
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- 2 stylish shower rooms and bathroom
- Ample storage space
- Wonderful views over Regents Park
- Secure mansion block with Porter and Lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,957 (181 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000