Stunning 2 bedroom apartment boasting an expansive open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with delightful dining area and a private balcony.
- Superb 2 bedroom flat with gated entrance
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to entertain
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bed with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with ample space
- Sleek bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Ideally located close to the city
- Charming private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Rothsay Street is located within easy reach of a wide range of shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities around Tower Bridge and Borough, including bustling Borough Market.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
The food and the vibe.. Urban Farmers Market & street food supremo!
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500