Situated on the 2nd floor of a modern development of stylish apartments, this stunning, 2 bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and beautiful river views from a private Balcony.
- Popular riverside development with daytime Porter
- Views of Canary Wharf and the O2 from a private Balcony
- Spacious open plan reception room and kitchen
- Master bedroom with Ensuite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Additional family bathroom
- Stylish presentation throughout
- Prime Greenwich location with quick and convenient transport to Canary Wharf and The City
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 932 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located alongside the river, Merchants House is a short distance away from the thriving centre of Greenwich with charming market, park, museums, restaurants and shops. Local transport includes Cutty Sark DLR and Maze Hill Rail.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179