Set within a stylish brand new development this outstanding 3 bedroom 10th floor flat boasts river views, contemporary living, and 1 En-suite shower room.
- Beautiful Riverside development with Concierge facilities
- 10th floor apartment with stunning views
- Sizable reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Main bedroom with En-suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Private Balcony overlooking the river Thames
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 890 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
North Greenwich station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2/3
West Silvertown station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Westcombe Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Greenwich Millennium Village enjoys a quiet residential feel within easy reach of the O2 arena and the beautiful centre of Greenwich, where you can find a fabulous selection of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the retreat of Greenwich Park.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179