Situated on the sixth floor of a beautifully modern block of apartments, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior.
- Fantastic one bedroom top floor apartment
- Beautiful riverside development with concierge
- Bright reception room with views of the River Thames
- Modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Sleek and stylish bathroom
- On site facilities include pool, gym and tennis court
- Great location close to the centre of Greenwich
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on peaceful Banning Street, this property benefits from close proximity to the market, museums, park and restaurants of Greenwich Village; while convenient transport to Canary Wharf and The City is nearby at Cutty Sark DLR and Maze Hill station.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 441 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179