Situated on the 8th floor of a modern block in a residential development, this superb 1 bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private Balcony.
- 5th floor apartment
- Private Balcony with partial river views
- Spacious reception room with sleek open plan kitchen
- Concierge facilities
- Fantastic central Greenwich location
- Modern riverside development with on site Waitrose and Costa Coffee
- Option to purchase allocated parking by separate negotiation
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 496 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located in the New Capital Quay development in Greenwich, Jubilee Court benefits from close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in Greenwich. For excellent transport links into the City, Cutty Sark DLR and Greenwich Pier are also close by.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179