With a superb prime riverside location this stunning fifth floor two bedroom apartment offers striking modern interiors throughout with en suite master bedroom, private balcony and incredible views across London.
- Beautiful fifth floor two bedroom apartment
- Incredible views across the City of London
- Stunning modern interiors throughout the property
- Two impressive double bedrooms with en-suite master
- Benefits from a private balcony with river views
- Superb living space with dining area and open-plan kitchen
- Set within a brand new development with concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Telegraph Avenue offers a superb location right on the river with unprecedented views across the city and offers easy access to transport links and local amenities.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
North Greenwich station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179