Ideally situated close to trendy Dulwich Village, this beautifully presented four bedroom bungalow offers a retro reception room, sleek eat-in kitchen and a lovely master bedroom with en suite.
- Stunning four bedroom bungalow
- Expansive retro reception room leading to private garden
- Lovely master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- Further three light and spacious bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Garage and off street parking
- Surrounded by green spaces, close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Surrounded by green spaces, the property is nestled between a golf course, sports grounds, woods, parks and nature reserves. The nearest transport facilities are Sydenham Hill Railway Station and Brixton Underground Station.
Dulwich Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
Delicious Italian food in delightful Dulwich Village - the linguine comes highly recommended!
Run by some chaps from Napoli, this authentic restaurant also uses ingredients brought over from Napoli to give you a genuine Italian experience.
Sydenham Hill station
West Dulwich station
Gipsy Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,314 (214 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200