With an exquisite interior, private entrance, and great storage inside and out, this two bedroom, two bathroom conversion occupies the lower and raised ground floors of a handsome building with a private 35' garden.
- Lovely two bedroom two bathroom flat
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Arranged over two floors in a period building
- Light reception room and dining room
- Spacious master bedroom with modern en-suite
- Stylishly presented throughout
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Excellent location and private rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fernshaw Road is ideally situated moments from Fulham Road with a wide selection of shops, boutiques and eateries, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,253 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000